I wasn't in on Mondays session because i was ill so i need to be told what happened on this day.
People from the class said that on Monday it was difficult to do the session without the guitar there as there wasn't really , so even though I still feel unwell, I brought them in today. It was really lovely to see the work that they had created last week and to see everyone getting involved. I thought the stimulus behind the music video choreography was a really cleaver idea by Sarah. Today we decided we were to work more on our tracks so we know exactly what we have for our final product/show. We started by going through each song an then splitting the group to make sure each person had an individual and important role.
It was really nice to see the other group working on a new song which we can also use. Today made me feel confident that we will have a good show and that everyone will enjoy what we have created.
No comments:
Post a Comment